I am so glad you are here.
As a psychotherapist (etymologically, meaning an attendant of the soul), I begin with the conviction that transformation is only possible in the context of a safe and trusting relationship and that your soul already knows what it needs to heal.
Individualized physical, psychological, emotional, social, and spiritual care from the heart.
About My Approach
I employ an integrative, compassionate, individualized, and holistic therapeutic approach (including EMDR, Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing, Treatment, if requested) that is also evidence-based and empirically-supported to explore pathways to healing and transformation, which include the mind-body-spirit dimensions of health and well-being for addressing a number of mental health and chronic pain/illness issues.
Together, we can employ holistic treatments for anxiety and or depression to discovering legacies, meaning, and navigating important life lessons to exploring topics of relationships, difficult workplaces, prayer, miracles, an afterlife, God of your understanding, sobriety, or anything you would like to discuss.
My focus is on you and your unique story, your journey, so I invite you to show up with your beautiful, vulnerable, intuitive, unique self and work together with me towards the collaborative intention for whole-person healing, including;
• Complex trauma & cPTSD;
• Single-Incident trauma;
• The Gut-Brain Axis: The missing connection in mental health;
• Existential concerns around fear of death and dying and other life transitions;
• Complicated grief & loss;
• Anomalous, exceptional, and nonordinary experiences: Mystical experiences, Near-Death Experiences, lucid dreaming;
• Socio-Political trauma: Racism, physical & mental disabilities, and the full spectrum of political and religious identifications;
• Relational/Empath-Related trauma: Spiritual emergencies, interpersonal empowerment, intuition, and self-healing;
• Chronic health conditions: Fibromyalgia, cancer, autoimmune disorders, and other conditions;
• Stress management;
• Migraine headaches;
• Sleep disturbance;
• Attachment disorders;
• Loving relationships;
• Cult/Narcissistic abuse: Divorcing and/or co-parenting with a Cluster B Disordered personality, dealing with family court, Hostile Aggressive Parenting, and-or parental alienation;
• Workplace stressors: Especially empowering front-line healthcare individuals (e.g., whistleblowers, hospice, & nursing) working in toxic workplaces to stand up for themselves;
• Goals and habits;
• Personal & professional performance; and
• Authentic leadership.