Asking for help can be difficult and takes courage. You might be hesitant to seek out help and support for personal matters, but when you do, you will be taking steps towards making positive changes in your life.
My practice specializes in treating and supporting individuals that are struggling with stressors in their lives. Whether the struggles are related to family, LGBTQ questions, or workplace, there is always a way to address the issues you face and learn coping strategies to help you right now and in the future.
WHEN YOU’RE OVERWHELMED AND FEEL UNPREPARED TO FACE ALL OF LIFE’S CHOICES, DON’T WORRY, TAKE A DEEP BREATH.
WE CAN TALK ABOUT ALL OF THESE AND MORE:
- Anxiety: negative thoughts, panic attacks, excessive worry
- Depression: feeling unmotivated, stuck, unsatisfied
- Relationship Issues: end of a relationship, dating after a breakup, engagement/marriage
- Career Transitions: first job after college, navigating the corporate ladder, changing careers, work-life balance
- Parenting Issues: Prenatal and Postpartum depression/anxiety, parenting strong-willed children, being a working mother of children
- Family Dynamics: unhealthy boundaries, parent conflicts, childhood trauma/childhood sexual abuse
- LGBTQ: Transitioning to nonbinary or trans, understanding your queer identity, exploring differing levels of transition and your options, accepting your identity now or addressing how pronouncing your identity in the past affected you then and now